Dogs are often considered to be man’s best friend, but not all dogs are created equal. Some of them are absolute nightmares, causing chaos and destruction wherever they go. Here are some examples of the absolute worst dogs out there.
- Scrappy-DooScrappy-Doo is the pint-sized nephew of Scooby-Doo, and he is a terror. He is loud, brash, and always looking for a fight. He often gets the gang into trouble, and he is not afraid to use his teeth and claws to get his way.
- Brian GriffinBrian is the family dog on “Family Guy,” and he is a complete snob. He is a self-righteous, pretentious, and condescending character who looks down on everyone around him. He is also prone to fits of jealousy and anger, which often leads to him getting into trouble.
- Spike the BulldogSpike is a tough, burly bulldog who is a constant thorn in Tom’s side on “Tom and Jerry.” He is aggressive, violent, and always looking for a fight. He is also incredibly thick-headed and stubborn, which often gets him into trouble.
- CujoCujo is the titular character in Stephen King’s novel of the same name, and he is a nightmare. He is a once-loyal family dog who is transformed into a mindless, rabies-crazed monster after being bitten by a bat. He terrorizes the town, attacking anyone who crosses his path.
- The PainThe Pain is the bumbling henchman of the evil villain in “Pinky and the Brain.” He is a large, slobbery bulldog who is completely incompetent and often causes more harm than good. He is also easily swayed by food, which makes him an easy target for Pinky and the Brain’s schemes.
In conclusion, while most dogs are lovable and entertaining, some of them are absolute nightmares. These characters can be aggressive, violent, and downright terrifying, making them the worst dogs out there.