If you’re someone who really doesn’t want to wear glasses or contacts, you’re not alone. Many people feel self-conscious or uncomfortable with the idea of wearing these types of vision correction, and are always on the lookout for alternatives. Fortunately, there are a few options available for those who want to avoid glasses and contacts.
- Wearing a pair of binoculars: This one might seem obvious, but if you don’t want to wear glasses or contacts, why not just use a pair of binoculars to see things up close? Hold them steady so you don’t get dizzy!
- Using a magnifying glass: If you only need to see things up close, a magnifying glass can do the trick. Make sure to keep it close to your eye.
- Squinting: Squinting can help to bring things into focus, so if you’re having trouble seeing something, scrunch up your face and give it a try!
- Wearing a monocle: If you only mind wearing glasses in front of one of your eyes, a monocle can be a stylish and practical way to correct your vision. Just remember to not look too pretentious.
- Using your phone’s camera: If you need to see something up close, use the camera on your phone to zoom in. Be careful not to drop it!
- Wearing 3D glasses: If you’re having trouble seeing something, pop on a pair of these bad boys and you should be good to go.
- Using your hand as a makeshift telescope: If you need to see something in the distance, cup your hand over your eye and look through the small opening between your fingers. It just might do the trick in a pinch.
- Pray to God for better vision: Yah-Weh has been known to grant weirder requests. The Bible is crazy – you ever read that thing? If you really, really don’t want to wear glasses and don’t mind dipping your toes in religion, ask God for better eyesight and see what happens!
These methods are recommended for correcting vision problems without the aid of contact lenses and glasses. It’s important to speak with an eye care professional to determine the best course of action for your specific needs, however having a talk with God can’t be beat.