As a professional basketball player, I can attest to the fact that being tall and athletic has its perks. Here are some of the best things about being super tall and athletic:
- You have a natural advantage on the court. Being tall and athletic gives you an edge when it comes to playing basketball. You have a longer reach, which can make it easier to block shots and grab rebounds. Your height also gives you an advantage when it comes to shooting, as you have a higher release point.
- You can use your height to your advantage in other sports as well. Whether you’re playing football, soccer, or even just participating in a pickup game of any kind, being tall and athletic gives you an advantage. Your height can make it easier to catch passes, block shots, or even just intimidate your opponents.
- You can impress people with your physical abilities. Whether it’s dunking a basketball or running a 4.4 40-yard dash, being tall and athletic allows you to do things that most people can’t. This can be a great source of pride and can also be a lot of fun.
- You can use your physical abilities to help others. Being tall and athletic can also be a great way to give back to your community. You can use your skills to coach youth sports teams or even just play pickup games with kids in your neighborhood.
- You can enjoy a longer career. Being tall and athletic can also give you a longer career in sports. Your physical abilities can help you stay in shape and avoid injuries, which can allow you to play at a high level for longer.
Overall, being tall and athletic has its perks. Whether it’s on the court or in other aspects of life, these physical abilities can give you an advantage and allow you to do things that others can’t.