As the world continues to change and evolve, it’s no surprise that new trends and fads pop up all the time. Some of these trends catch on and become mainstream, while others fade away quickly. But every now and then, we hear about a trend that is just so outrageous and over-the-top, it’s hard to believe it could be real.
Here are a few of some of the craziest new trends that are making waves:
- Glitter-filled avocado toast: Avocado toast has become a staple for many people looking for a quick, healthy breakfast or snack. But what if hipsters took this trend to the next level by adding a sprinkle of glitter to the top? This is the idea behind glitter-filled avocado toast. It definitely makes an already Instagram-worthy avocado toast even more iconic and adds a touch of magic to your morning routine.
- VR yoga: Yoga is already a popular way to relax and de-stress, but what could take it to the next level? Virtual reality! Imagine being transported to a beautiful beach or a serene mountain top as you practice your downward dog. This is the ultimate way to escape the chaos of everyday life and truly find inner peace.
- Edible wallpaper: Who says wallpaper has to be just for looks? Edible wallpaper allows you to decorate your walls and snack at the same time. From fruit-flavored designs to chocolate and candy patterns, the options are endless!
- Floating furniture: As more and more people live in small spaces, finding room for all of your belongings can be a challenge. That’s where floating furniture comes in. Suspend your couch, bed, or even your kitchen table in mid-air, freeing up valuable floor space for you and your loved ones.
- Selfie-taking plants: We all love to take selfies, but why can’t our plants join in on the fun? Selfie-taking plants are equipped with a built-in camera and a small display screen, allowing your favorite foliage to snap a picture with you!
- Holographic fashion: Imagine being able to wear a dress that changes color and pattern with the flick of a switch, or a shirt that displays holographic designs. Holographic fashion allows you to completely customize your wardrobe and create endless looks.
I hope you enjoyed this post about some outrageous and imaginative trends that are currently taking off! What could be next?! Sound off in the comments below: